Challenge Participant 80% Professional Reader Reviews Published

Monday 25 August 2014

Chasing Perfection (Volume II) by M.S. Parker

  ChasingPerfection2TourBanner chasingperfection2   GoodReads Logo   Synopsis   I’m sick and tired of my boss, DeVon Ricci, screwing with me. He signed the guy I was seeing just so I couldn't date him, and now he fired an employee who’d insulted me. If he wasn't expecting me to flirt with every top Hollywood executive to help him close deals, I might have thought he felt something for me. The problem is, as angry as he makes me, I can't stop thinking about him. There is only one way I know to get him out of my mind. I have to f**k him. The CEO of Mirage Talent, DeVon Ricci needs to be in control, but ever since Krissy Jensen walked into his company, he's found his control slipping. He knows what he needs to do to get it back again, but the more time he spends with her, the less he's sure he'll be able to follow through. When two passionate, headstrong people finally crash together, they can't help but ignite. The question is, will either of them be able to walk away unburned? Buy Links  

* AMAZON US * AMAZON UK * iBOOKS * BARNES & NOBLE * KOBO *

Teaser   ChasingPerfectionIITease ChasingPerfectionIITeaser   Giveaway  

M.S. Parker is giving away a $50 Amazon Gift Card, Paperback set of Chasing Perfection I & Chasing Perfection II, and a ebook set of Chasing Perfection I & Chasing Perfection II

About Author
M. S. Parker is the author of the Erotic Romance series, Club Privè. Living in Southern California, she enjoys sitting by the pool with her laptop writing on her next spicy romance.
Author Links


Review:

4 out of 5 stars ARC  

The attraction continues between DeVon Ricci and his new employee Krissy Jenkins.  He went as far as to hire a guy in order for Krissy not to date him and he fired an employee who insulted her.  But a relationship between them is still a forbidden fruit.

DeVon needs to be in control of everything and since Krissy has entered into his world things are spiraling out of his control.  The more time he spends in her presence the more he loses control since she will not back down.

They both want each other and control the situation.  The chemistry heats up between them who will be the one in control.  Will one night be enough to rid them of their attraction or will they need more to move on?
Will DeVon and Krissy realize they want more before it is too late? 

Compelling characters as we wait the conclusion of their story.

No comments:

Post a Comment