Challenge Participant 80% Professional Reader Reviews Published

Thursday 12 February 2015

The Billionaire Bargain Part 3 by Lila Monroe




Title: The Billionaire Bargain Part 3
Series: The Billionaire Bargain #3
Author: Lila Monroe
 Release Date: February 12, 2015


Synopsis


Last week I was in the penthouse with a sexy Australian billionaire. Now I’m back to Netflix Friday nights and leftover takeout. And it’s all my fault.

I’m the one who left the high life behind, and all because I couldn’t bring myself to go through with a sham marriage to my sexy boss Grant Devlin — because I went and fell in love with him for real.

I know, stupid.

Now he won’t talk to me, my job is hanging by a thread, and oh yeah, an evil plot to take over Devlin Media Corp means all my hard work could be for nothing. If we’re going to save the company, I need Grant’s help.

Help that doesn’t include hot sex in the copy room.

Wish me luck.


Review;

Kindle Copy for Review

Lacey Munroe has broken her pretend engagement to her hot Australian boss Grant Devlin.  She was falling in love with him but she realizes that he does not see her in the same manner and the more time she spends with him the deeper the love.

Grant does not take her rejection easy as he treats her aloof at the office.  As the rumors spread that she was just a gold digger using him for his money and putting $250,000 in her account as payment for her services.

When Lacey notices his god mother acting strangely towards her and notices odd things, she becomes suspicious.  Finding out that she is seeking the shareholders for a takeover and sell off the business, she turns to Grant.  The two of them work together to save the company and doing so they become closer.


Will they be able to save the company from his god mother and in doing so become closer?  Are they willing to admit their love for each other as they work together in this final story?








Links to Buy



Also Available


ONLY 99c

AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK




Author Bio

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.



Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment