Challenge Participant 80% Professional Reader Reviews Published

Thursday 30 April 2015

T.S. IRONS Stepdaddy Dom



Title - Stepdaddy Dom
Author - T.S. Irons
Genre - Erotica








My life was almost perfect. I had a job I loved that made me a ton of money. I had the perfect wife who was sexy, smart, and loved to play games in the bedroom. And then there was Riley, my eighteen-year-old stepdaughter, the bane of my existence. She was a spoiled brat that needed to be taught a lesson, and I was going to bend her into submission.

Warning: This is a smutty taboo tale. If it’s not your thing, don’t one click!








4 out of 5 stars ARC Kindle Copy

I have a good life a good job, a beautiful wife except for her teenage daughter.

My stepdaughter is a spoiled brat who gets on my nerves.  She prances around like she owns my house and bringing her boyfriend to her room to have sex with.  I had enough of her selfish ways of my eighteen year old step daughter and her spoiled ways, she needs to be taught a lesson.

I’m Riley, a typical teenager who sometimes fantasizes about my step dad who is rather handsome.  I hear them at times at night and wonders how he is in bed when I hear my mom screams his name. Maybe I purposely try to bait him with my attitude and lack of attire at times or leaving the bathroom open when taking a shower.

Things are about to change one weekend when mom was out of town for business as my stepdaughter will quickly find out as I introduced her to a world of sub and dom.  She will learn to cater to my requests willingly and enjoy it all.

This book contains smut and may contain scenes unsuitable for some.  This is a quick read that quickly flows and showing a side of things that some may say is questionable




T.S. Irons likes all things smutty! She loves lingerie, sexy movies and hot reads.
She lives in Pensylvania with her sexy husband and their crazy dog.



Facebook Website Twitter

Hosted By What's the story Promotions & Be My Book Boyfriend



DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment