Challenge Participant 80% Professional Reader Reviews Published

Sunday 14 January 2024

Teaser Vile Boys

“They made you so wet … I wonder how often they’ve been thinking of fucking you … of sticking their tongues inside that sweet, aching pussy of yours.” He licks his lips as he looks up at me from underneath those dark eyelashes. “Well, they got their wish … And now I will make them fucking wish they never even looked at you.” The wicked glimmer in his eyes, however, makes me wish I never relinquished my knife to that guard out front. Dammit. “Do you remember what I told you the first time I thrusted my fingers into your pussy?” he says, and he grips my arm and pulls me towards him. “Tell me.” Oh, I remember all right. The warning was seared into my mind. “The next time you penetrate me…” “It will be the cock of a God thrusting into your wet, aching pussy,” he finishes, making me blush, before he pulls me up right on top of him and sinks me down onto the tip of his dripping, hard cock. And I gasp as one by one each piercing enters me, the metal cold and hard against my softness, while the stare behind his mask is even colder and harsher. “One,” he says, and he pushes me down. “Two.” Gripping my waist, he pulls me down further. “Three.” Is he … counting the inches?! “Four.” “Fuck,” I groan. “We’re not even halfway there.” “What?!” I gasp, as he forces me down further. “Five.” He forces me to sink even deeper, and I can barely hold on tight as I sit down on his lap slowly. ❤❤❤ COMING FEBRUARY 1st, 2024!! Preorder today: https://geni.us/vileboysamazon . . . #darkromance #romancebooks #readingtime #darkromancereads #romancereads #spicybooks #spicyreads #steamyreads #steamybooks #whychoosebooks #reverseharemromance #spineridgeuniversity #vileboys #clarissawild #bookish #booknerd #bookshelf #booklover #bookaholic #bookcommunity #instabooks #bookstagram #romancebookstagram #bullyromance #spicyreads🌶🔥 #bookrecommendations

No comments:

Post a Comment