Challenge Participant 80% Professional Reader Reviews Published

Sunday 21 April 2019

Wherever It Leads Sale!



SALE ALERT
Grab Wherever It Leads by Adriana Locke  for 99 cents 4/21-4/25!

Smooth. Sexy. Irresistible.
Those qualities equal only one thing.
Big. Freaking. Trouble.

Brynne Calloway knows that anything that seems too good to be true usually is. Fenton Abbott and his cashmere voice, Adonis body, and a magnetism like no other clearly falls into that category. But what’s life without a little risk?

It was supposed to be a rebound, an uncomplicated escape from reality. But nothing ever goes as planned. Fenton turns out to be so much more … in ways Brynne never sees coming.
 

Editorial Reviews:
"Sexy and hot with page sizzling romance. Fenton Abbott is the picturesque book boyfriend who will have you swooning and wishing you wore bikinis." - Heidi McLaughlin, NYT and USA Today Best Selling Author

"Wherever It Leads lead me exactly where my heart needed to be. Locke has developed complex characters, a story with depth, unexpected turns, and sexy twists. A ✮✮✮✮✮ read for me." - SL Scott, NYT and USA Today Best Selling Author

"Locke has a way of always adding an element of danger and intrigue to her stories that's just understated enough to allow the love story to shine through. This one is no different. I loved it!" - Mandi Beck, author of the Caged Love Series

"Hands down, Wherever It Leads is Adriana Locke's best work to date!" - Shera, Book Lovers Obsession

"This a fun, flirty and sexy read with a bit of mystery and intrigue. Pure unadulterated fantasy!" - Dawn, Blushing Babes Are Up All Night Book Blog


EXCERPT #1-
Fenton is standing in front of the windows that line this room too. One hand is pressed against the glass, the other holding a phone to his ear. He looks in complete control, dominating, and it makes my mouth water. His charcoal grey suit is stretched across his wide shoulders, his legs shoulder-width apart. It’s the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Lord help me when he turns around. The door closes softly behind me. As if in slow motion, Fenton turns. The setting sun is to his back, almost like the universe is showcasing his splendor in case there was any doubt of his perfection. He slips one hand in his pocket, a slow smile spreading across his face. “I’ll call you later,” he says into the phone and puts it in his pocket too. All I can do is take him in. He’s doing the same as his gaze caresses me from head to toe. Even from the other side of the room, I can feel him skirting my curves, skimming my jawline. It’s visual intercourse, if that’s even a thing, and I’m ready to climax. The top button of his shirt is undone, his tie gone. A dark belt wraps his narrow waist, giving him a look of sophistication. His jaw has a spattering of stubble and I wonder what it would feel like beneath my fingers. The energy in the room crackles as he draws near. My breathing is rapid-firing and I take a deep breath to try to sort it out before he reaches me. I fumble with what to say and what to do. I’m not the smoothest on dates anyway, but with this Adonis? God almighty. I don’t know him well enough to know how to even address him. Come to think of it, I know three things: his name, he’s gorgeous, and he currently holds all the power. And I’m ready to remove all of my clothing. So I guess that makes it four.


No comments:

Post a Comment